I was listening to lite.fm in the car the other day and suddenly i was turned on to a song What Now, My Love? by Frank Sinatra and Aretha Franklin. Really captivated by that song, sung by 2 larger than live legends and I thought its just simply bea-u-ti-ful! Though the song aint about pleasant feelings much, but i dont know.. the swing just play its magic in that song. It feels soooo good. Come on, just click the youtube, will ya!


Came back from which ever place i went, twas still in the mood for the song.Thus, I changed my facebook's status to the tittle of the song and I played the youtube all night long (love love love!). The next day I received a comment from someone i know for couple of years ago. His name is Khalid (bukan nama sebenar) questioning upon my status. I explained to him its a song from Frank Sinatra and Aretha Franklin. Then later that day he replied...

"owh... the guy with a fake butt!"

I was like.. what his fucking problem, man??? So pissed, i replied "whateva" to his page.

After 24 hours considering and still incensed by his comment, I decided to remove Khalid from my friend list. That's it.

As a musician, I have a high sense of respect to other fellow musicians, regardless if they are big names or just a minor in the industry.  U will never hear "I HATE that song!" came out from my mouth, its just so absurd. Regardless what ever they do, like Micheal Jackson with his plastic surgeries, like Britney Spears became sucha rebel mom of 2 boys, like Marilyn Manson for being... simply odd?, i will never questioned and judged them from there. Thats just who they are. And to tell you the truth, I barely keep track now days with who sings what on the radio.. because I only judge them from the music they aired. If the song didnt up to my standard, the song is ain't for me then. No hate happening here, because I believe each song, each what ever piece have its own effort of lifes behind it. So, we gotta respect the music for that.


As for Frank Sinatra, I grew up listening to his jazz-swing music... like Fly Me To The Moon (love love love!), Cant Take My Eyes Off You and My Way (haha, my father's fave by far). Therefore I hv a certain respect towards him. I dont mind other people doesnt hv the same respect or point of view towards him like I do, but I do mind when people dissing upon something  what I like/love. Next time, if you know something that I like but u dislike em'.. please, for heaven sake, keep them to yourself.

Fly Me To The Moon, shall we?

And as a humble human being, I'm trying my best to respect every fellow human beings around. But in the same time I do expect that fellow human beings to at least have a sense of respect towards me too. If he/she failed to give me the amount of respect I demand, then I dont think he/she desserve the respect I've given.

p.s: i hv other reasons to removed Khalid from my list:
  1. he's useless, brings no good to me at all.
  2. he always make me feel bad upon his comments.
  3. he's a blardy sex maniac. go die u frigging pervert.
  4. he has no sense of respect, and i think especially to women.
  5. dissing Frank Sinatra is like an icing on the cake of my fury. what's ur damn prob with Frank anyway???

0 comments: